We finish our tour of lights shoes this winter with a selection of high-heeled moccasins. Trend certainly less “original” than slippers or other cowboy, but still a safe bet for new collections, and at the same time our shoe wardrobe. And because heeled moccasins are easy to wear, feminine and ultra-chic, to make a retro touch to our place in the blink of an eye.
Kudos for Mellow Yellow bicolour model with a large tongue topped with a little bow on the front.
- Moccasins khaki and ocher glaze bicolor (Mellow Yellow, € 169 with free shipping).
- Pumps spirit fawn moccasin with fringe (Stradivarius, € 49.95).
- Pumps-moccasins chocolate brown with black and gold tab adorned with a small pompom (MySuelly, € 353).
- Moccasins Cheap black heels moderately high and comfortable (Limited Edition La Halle aux Chaussures, € 47.99).
- Moccasins nude polish with star pattern to C.Petula (Sarenza, € 199).
- Croco Loafer Nine West-platform front to attenuate heel height (Spartoo, € 129).
- Moccasins black heels with tassels and orange tab (Minelli, € 129).
- Moccasins midnight blue chic heels (Massimo Dutti, € 125).
- Moccasins preppy two-tone heels (La Redoute, currently discounted to € 59.99 instead of € 79.99).