Focus on the shoes
flagship school! Among them: cowboy, high season trend launched by Parisian designer Isabel Marant (pictured above), which inspired silhouettes march to the Wild West have once again conquered the public.
Of cowboy boots, of course, but with high heels for women and camber. Which give a touch of rock, vintage and sexy our winter looks?
The Spanish brand Zara, Mango and Stradivarius offer these models in the vein of cowboy boots Isabel Marant.
- Boots cowboy black heels with studs and small blue and white embroidered designs (Zara, € 129)
- Cowboy bi-material black high heels (Mango).
- Ankle Cowboy burgundy heels and stitching (Stradivarius, € 79.95).
For those who like the style western, but looking for more comfort, you can refer to these low-heeled cowboy boots wide, decorated with embroidered designs with rhinestones or sequins.
- Western Boots with gray stitching and small heels (Eram, € 59.90).
- Cowboy Boots brown sand-tanned leather with antique embroidery and sequin heels bevelled (Promod, € 79.95).
- Western Boots aalm brown with sequins and beads (130 € at zalando with free shipping).