Nails protect the tips of fingers and toes, they should be cut straight or rounded at the tip, if you have your nails brittle, weak and slow to grow, it is best not painted so keep Then I will give permanent some tips to keep your nails well strengthened to help the growth through natural recipes and tips:
- Nails should not be continuously exposed to chemicals, detergents, soaps etc. .. therefore when washing dishes, clothes, make him clean the house in short everything that has to do with exposing the nails to water and chemicals used these gloves.
- To whiten your nails in vinegar can soak a cotton ball and gently rub free nail polish.
- Some people say that lemon is good but this is totally false, since it weakens the nails.
- A good way to gain is to bury enviable nails your nails free of polish in an onion for ten minutes and then rinse. If you have very short nails can shred the onion and dip in the batter, this should be done every 15 days. It is a sacrifice because the smell is a bit strong but believe me it is really worth.
- To make the glaze will last you much longer you soak them, before painting, with a full cotton white vinegar and then let them air dry.
- Olive oil or hot almond is the best accelerator hardener and nail growth. You can do it at night before bed, leaving them soaked for 15 or 20 minutes and then rinsing with water and drying preferably not to leave a thin film to act overnight.
- If you do not have much time and need to dry your nail polish can quickly submerge after being painted in a container of water cold enough for 5 minutes.
It is important to nourish the nails with methods very nice home to show them off over time. The clove of garlic, onion, olive oil, almond oil, horsetail, lemon and others are very effective homemade items for our nails.
Now that you know starts right now, with great patience. Remember you are not overnight but over time you will see the results and will wear some beautiful nails. Homemade recipes are easily accessible in our homes.