The slippers – already identified last season at the feet of stars or the most demanding fashionistas – confirm the trend and binding among the highlights of the winter footwear. Yes, but that’s how to wear these shoes slippers hybrids grandfather, ballerinas and moccasins? Some ways to wear the right look with slippers.
Good look: androgynous style. The slippers combine perfectly with trousers 7/8th (shortcut on the ankle), jeans slim / skinny or boyfriend jeans, worn with a shirt or top fluid.
Some ideas for looks to sting people: We love the look of Alexa Chung mixes his slippers Charlotte Olympia Kitty and evening gown and a chic cover. For its part, Poppy Delevingne opts for a look that accents rocks with jumpsuit, leather jacket and slippers red print. Finally, in a more relaxed and cool, we love the dress worn by Brooklyn Decker, bringing his slippers chic with jeans slim basic black and a gray t-shirt with long sleeves.
Ideas looks in bulk:
- 7/8th black pants + white shirt + slippers to United badge for a chic look.
- Boyfriend jeans + white shirt + vest + long slippers embroidered.
- Pants slim black t-shirt + loose silkscreened half tucked into the pants + slippers + studded jacket.
- Jean slim + top + parka + slippers leopard print.
- Gold lame pants + beige sweater knit + slippers colored.
- High waist shorts + shirt + slippers studded.
- Evening dress + nude + beige trench slippers solid black.
- Red robe + slippers black leather.
- Short dress + blazer + slippers.
- Sweater dress, pleated skirt and trench coat, leather shorts and blouse … the possibilities are endless!
Avoid: Printed as upholstery, curtain and canvas can be effective on the catwalks, but can quickly make them look “granny” once declined in the street.
How to choose your slippers? They are chosen preferably slightly offset, United suede with embroidered badge with gold thread, an original design, studded leather, reptile skin way (python, crocodile), printed in leopard tipped contrasting or covered with sequins.